Monday, February 23, 2009

Update le update le..

today went to school like normal weekdays..i was almost late..i off my alarm when it rang at 5.30 am..actually i was awake at 4am..i woke up and realize that i didnt off my laptop last night..it was still on my bed..luckily i didnt kick it to the ground..phew..haha..i woke up and i send an email to someone special to me as i promised her i will do it last night but i cannot online as the connection is just crazy..then i continue sleeping..after the alarm rang,i continue to sleep until 6am then i jumped up..oh my God..i cant be late so i rushed to my mum's room and wake her up..she was still blur blur..so i quickly brush up and go to school..luckily i am still in time..who knows that fang hau didnt come today..i saw andy,our kp yang dikasihani,standing at our meeting pondok..mwaha..and that is the place where i saw the most man woman in the world hugging rachel last time..oh my God..better dont let her see this..mwahahaha..then he gave me a list of the prefects who are late for duty last week..they have to duty for 20 minutes for tomorrow..i was actually quite dissappointed with of them..dont know what's wrong with our zone..stop talking about this sad incident le..now,i am feeling hungry and talking to someone special..hahaa..dont say that i didnt update le o..