Friday, March 20, 2009

Last Day Of Weekdays Of The Holidays..

Time really flies huh..Still remember the time the doctor hugged me up when my mum give birth to me..@.@..and now its the last weekdays of the holidays..ah bui came my home today..check out his blog,he updated it today..but i don't know what is he writing if he didnt tell me the whole story..he has such a good timing,today got fried chicken..yum yum..too bad that we were too rush for tuition this afternoon and didnt eat much..mwahaha..but tuition was kinda funny like always..our economy tuition is just so funny..haha..scouts again tomorrow..once a scout,always a scout..scouting is fun??mwahaha..T-shirt tomorrow,for all of you scouts out there,dont forget..if not its gonna be funny..everyone wears t shirt and suddenly one uniform pop out..mwahahahahahaaha..