Saturday, June 6, 2009

June the 6th, Saturday

I think it has been some time since i talk about my day..i went to school yesterday and today for a Taekwando course organized by the Young Friends..and the sandwiches they provided us, only one word to describe..yummy..a lot of nice stuff inside..ham, cheese, cucumber and tuna..thinking about it makes me drool..haha..there were drinks too but the taste is kinda weird..we got a free shirt too..check it out below..went to a badminton competition that was also organized by the Young Friends at 'my centre'..2 programmes at a time by our Young Friends..cant blame them..youngsters are always full of energy..didnt get there in time to watch my friends' match..too bad..but found out something really cool..there is a dance studio there..my friend told me there is one but never had the chance to check it out..but today shau der and i sneak into the dance studio..the aircon were switched on so we thought there are people rehearsing..but no one was there..its really nice..just an ideal place for dance practice..gonna make one in my home next time..hehe..then after that i stayed there for alomost the whole day..the semi final and final match were really good..here are some photos that we took there..

The shirt that we are wearing are the T-shirt we got i mention earlier.

Back profile.

Here you are the fake medalists. The fake ranking can be seen according to the fake height.